Great Detox Soup Recipe for Flushing Out Excess Weight
Recipe for Maha Detox
This soup is also a great way to detoxify thanks to high-nutrient vegetables, as well as Ayurvedic spices that are both nutritious and detoxifying.
This is a pretty simple recipe and lasts only about 40 minutes. Just make sure to skip all the oils, because it’s a detoxification recipe. Do not worry; you will not feel the difference because the soup is so rich and certainly not lacking in taste.
Just follow these three simple rules to make sure you do it properly.
3 simple rules:
- It is most important to get fresh vegetables
- Your veggie stocks should also be fresh
- Your Ayurvedic spices should be perfectly integrated
One cup of various vegetables (celery, beans, yellow/red peppers, and onions)
Half a cup of various root vegetables (turnips/sweets or carrots)
One cup of mixed baby green (kale, spinach, and chard)
Half a cup of red grain (this is optional)
Half spoon of white onion paste (ground)
Two to four spoons of an ayurvedic mixture of spices (coriander, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper)
One to two cups (preferably homemade) vegetables
One cup of water
Some salt (for extra taste)
How to make it:
- Your first step is to cook the root of the vegetables separately. This is so they get better involved in soup.
- Take a large pot, place it on low heat, add the Ayurvedic mixture of spices and just fry the blended mixture until pleasant aroma does not appear on your nose
- Then, add a variety of vegetables (chopped) to the mixture and then pour several minutes
- After that, add one cup of plant material and let it cook, covering the lid. Wait 15 to 20 minutes. When vegetables get a mushy and transparent form, add extra vegetables as well as chopped vegetables. Now let it cook for another 10 minutes.
- Your next move is to add pre-cooked root vegetables and a little water in the soup. In order to achieve better water consistency, you can add more water to the soup. In the end, let it go for another 5 minutes. That’s it! It’s not too hard, is it?
Enjoy good taste and health. It’s best to eat before it cools, of course.