The Fat Burning Chocolate Avocado Pudding You Can Make In Minutes
Do you think that you have tried every avocado recipe so far? Wait, there is one you missed – a simple and delicious chocolate avocado pudding! If you are dealing with healthy, but equally beautiful recipes, and especially desserts, this is an amazing recipe for you.
Why Make a Chocolate Avocado Pudding?
Avocado today is one of the healthiest ingredients. It contains many essential fats and vitamins that help the body and mind. Add a sweet note, and this pudding will be your only dessert.
Advantages of an avocado
Avocado has many benefits, as mentioned above. Some of the most important are:
- Avocado offers antiestrogenic properties due to the high content of beta-sitosterol.
- It increases the level of progesterone and testosterone in women and men, which improves your reproductive health.
- It offers a wide range of properties against aging.
- It effectively eliminates free radicals.
- It repairs damaged cells and improves their structure.
- Eradicates free radicals and prevents inflammation.
What do the studies propose?
According to a recent study, conducted by the author of the study, Dr. Christian Cortez-Rojo, avocado oil caused accelerated respiration in mitochondria. He suggest that the use of energy-producing foods for cell functions remains effective even in cells attacking free radicals and that mitochondria can produce small amounts of harmful free radicals.
Nutritional value of avocados
To prove the enormous benefits of avocados, here are the list of main ingredients and nutrients:
- Potassium (twice as much as bananas)
- Vitamin E and all vitamins B
Avocados are excellent and have the ability to absorb nutrients from other foods. That’s why they work well with garlic, onion, lemon, cherry tomato and much more.
Also avocado attracts more fat-soluble nutrients, such as lutein, and alpha and beta-carotene. In addition to the abovementioned benefits, Avocado also offers many amino acids and lecithins. These compounds are responsible for the optimal maintenance of brain performance while controlling the weight at the same time.
How to make a chocolate avocado pudding?
Finally, the recipe you’ve been waiting for. Here’s what you need:
- 3 large avocados, mature and softened
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 3-6 tbsps. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. extract of vanilla
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsps. raw honey
Preparation (2 portions)
Mix all the ingredients in the blender. Stir until the contents are equal and become smooth (usually in a minute). Put it in a tightly closed lid and place it in the fridge for half an hour.