Japanese Morning Diet Regimen: Melts Pounds and Improves Health
Have you ever heard of the Morning Diet Regimen? It was first brought by
Hitoshi Watanabe in his book, he wrote with the same name.
This methode is super simple and efficient. It delivers excellent results in a short period of time. The only thing you need to eat is bananas in the morning and drink water at room temperature throughout the day.
Simple methods give excellent results
Believe it or not, simple methods can give excellent results. Hitoshi proposed the method only after he tried .He tried many regimes, but nothing worked, so he decided to create his own regime. Hitoshi also used the help of his wife.She is pharmaceutic. He came up with some great results and encouraged others to try. Almost everyone was pleased with the Hitoshi brilliant formula.
Japanese Morning Diet Plan
You should eat banana instead of breakfast and drink a glass of water right after that. Do not eat anything before lunch.
Bananas starch promotes a healthy weight loss regime. Bananas immediately end up in the colon and do not dissolve in the small intestine as well as other foods. Starches start to ferment and convert into fatty acids. Optimizes the function of your gastrointestinal tract, feeds the cells and brings your health to a higher level.
Keep in mind that stomach overload is not something you should never do. Follow the rules 80/20: eat 80% of the food, and leave the remaining 20% on the plate.
Eat raw bananas and wait 20 minutes after eating them. If you are still hungry, eat another banana.
Drink a lot of warm (room temperature) water to stimulate metabolism. Avoid milk and alcohol.
Eat dinner before 8:00 pm, and this is your last meal for that day. Do not eat anything else.
Go to bed before midnight.
Eat your regular lunch and dinner, but be sure that your snacks are nothing but fruits.
Health Benefits of Banana
- Promotes weight loss
- They stimulate metabolism and give a sense of satiety
- Improves overall health
- Offers a large amount of fiber and potassium
- Removes the cellulite
- Reduces your desire for food
This diet gives you enough energy and regulates blood sugar. Bananas will work your metabolism, and you will lose weight with minimal effort. It looks incredible, is not it?