Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea: A Medicinal Drink To Heal And Prevent Colds And The Flu
Use morning lemon water to a whole new level by adding turmeric and ginger to it. A strong combination contains strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that enable treatment of many health problems, improving digestion and detoxification of your blood and liver.
This natural remedy has the ability to treat fatigue, throat pain, cough, cold, irritable bowel syndrome, seasonal allergies, chronic pain, and many other health problems.
Although it’s sometimes a fresh turmeric root hard to find in supermarkets, grocery stores or even healthy food retailers, it is recommended to use it for this medicine.
Lemon Turmeric –
- 2 teaspoons of organic raw honey
- 2-3 black peppers (to increase the bio-availability of turmeric)2 teaspoons of organic raw honey
- A tbsp of fresh ginger root or half a spoon of ginger powder
- 1½ cups of filtered water
- Half lemon juice
- A teaspoon of fresh turmeric or half a spoonful of turmeric powder
Put water on the heat, and after a minute you can add ginger and turmeric. Therefore, cook together for about 15 minutes. Then add the mixture and store it in the cup. Then you can add lemon juice and honey to increase the taste and you have more benefits of it!