This Is What Happens with Your Lungs When You Diffuse Essential Oils
The use of herbal remedies for the cleansing and strengthening of the lungs has a long history, but the essential oil made it easier them exactly where we need it – within the lungs.
How essential oils support lung health
Essential oils are highly concentrated extracts of plants obtained by distillation of steam or cold pressing of aromatic material from the plant. It takes a lot of plant material to make one bottle of essential oil, which is why they are so powerful and powerful. For example, only one cap of peppermint oil is approximately equal to 28 glasses of peppermint!
Dense concentration of herbal compounds in essential oils makes them incredibly medical.
Some of the ways in which essential oils support lung health include the following:
-Improvement of the immune system
– Strengthening the respiratory system
– Reduction of respiratory system inflammation
– Pain relief
– Opening the respiratory tract
– Combating allergies leading to nosebleeds and persistent sneezing
– Fighting airborne pathogens and infectious pathogens that would otherwise negatively affect the health of our lungs
– Helps to remove mucus and phlegm from the nose, sinuses, bronchi and lungs
There are many different essential oils that help with lung problems. Below are just a few:
- Asthma: clove, peppermint, lavender, eucalyptus, oregano, thyme, incense, Roman chamomile
- Bronchitis: Lavender, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Tea, Thyme, Cinnamon
- Allergies: Peppermint, basil, eucalyptus, lemon, tea tree
- Lungs: oregano, thyme, carnation, rosewood, cinnamon, peppermint,
- Cough and cold: lemon, tea tree, peppermint, chamomile, oregano, lavender, eucalyptus
- Breathing difficulties: Eucalyptus, thyme, rosemary, chamomile, incense
- Lung cancer: thyme, sage,frankincense, lavender,myrrh , lemongrass
- Wheezing: Eucalyptus, lavender, Roman chamomile, bergamot
Before using essential oils, make sure that 100% is pure high-quality essential oil from a known plant or company. Green Mountain, Edens Garden,Young Living Essential Oils,Mountain Rose Herbs, and DoTerra are great companies that I recommend.