Wrapped Ginger – Removes Mucus From Your Lungs In One Night And Kills Bad Cough
One of the most adverse things is coughing, makes even the most sensitive things unpleasant, such as sleeping and makes many other things much more difficult. And the worst part about this is that you have to take some medicines or syrups. And sometimes they can cause side effects such as insomnia, migraine and headache. They contain a multitude of chemicals that harm us, are mainly the main ingredients in the codeine and dextromethorphan syrup.
But you no longer need to get rid of cough with medicament’s, just take this natural remedy that works very well! This will relieve you of cough and mucus very easily. The ingredients from which this medicine is made are completely natural, olive oil, flour, honey and ginger.
It’s also easy to do!
1 tbsp flour
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1.5 tablespoons of raw honey
A spoon of powdery or fresh, shredded ginger
Mix honey with flour together, lightly.
Then add the ginger and olive oil to the mixture and mix well.
Then, when you get a homogeneous mixture, put that mixture on the napkin, use the gauze to wrap it, then drag it over your chest and keep it in place.
Let it stay all night (for small children, it’s 3 hours long enough).
Ginger will sweat you more than you normally do, but do not worry because that is part of the treatment process.
Why is this natural remedy so powerful?
Just need to look carefully at the ingredients, honey and ginger. That is enough what it tell you.
Advantages of honey:
- Reduces blood sugar levels
Helps in case of wounds and burns
Fighting the disease, because it is rich in antioxidants
It fights against allergies
Helps you control your body weight
Helps against colds and coughs
- Improves cholesterol levels
Preventing the cancer
Helps muscle pain
Helps with nausea
It increases the immune system
Benefits of olive oil:
- Reduces the risk of cancer
Reduces the risk of diabetes
Increases brain health
It prevents blows
Protecting the heart
It helps the body through antioxidants
How to prevent coughing?
The use of drugs for the treatment of colds and cough is one, but preventing them from getting them is another, is not it?
- Consume green smoothies and juices, add more green vegetables and fruits to your daily diet. You will also hydrate your body cells, detox your body, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system.
- Eat whole food, more organic veggies, vegetables, whole grains, seeds, walnuts, legumes, beans and fruits.
- Drink as much water as possible, at least 8 oz glasses daily if you want to stay healthy. More herbal teas, green juices and vitamin water. In this way, you will keep your body hydrated at any time, and you will prevent many health problems. Avoid alcohol, sweet beverage and too much coffee.
- Add more super-foods to your everyday diet, which will help you fight against viruses, bacteria and diseases that will treat and inflammation. Foods like honey, cinnamon, turmeric and ginger.
- Avoid or at least reduce stress in your life.
- Try to walk in nature, even if it’s cold outside, wear some warm clothes and go for a walk, when you get home, change your sweatshirt immediately.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a night to get a good rest