Eat Dates- They Are One Of The Healthiest Fruits In The World
One of the most useful and sweetest fruits on earth is the dates. They improve our health in many ways.
Dates are a natural cure and in same time the healthiest fruit in the world.
Hundreds of grams have:
75 grams of carbohydrates
7 grams of fiber
2 grams of protein
Twenty percent RDI potassium
Fourteen percent of RDI magnesium
Eighteen percent of RDI copper
Fifteen percent of RDI manganese
Five percent of RDI iron
Twelve percent of RDI vitamin B6
Dates contain a lot of antioxidants. They contain:
- Flavonoids – reduce inflammation (reduce the risk of some types of cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes)
Carotene’s – reduce the risk of macular degeneration and other eye-related problems.
Phenol acid – has anti-inflammatory properties
– Increasing the function of the nervous system and reduce the risk of stroke by forty percent
– Improving brain function
– They increasing the intestinal flora and can treat diarrhea
– Improving digestion and suppress appetite
– They cure anemia and increase the flow of oxygen in the brain
– dilating the blood vessel and lower blood pressure
– They are good for detoxification of the body
– They release the constipation
– Dates are really useful during pregnancy – they relieve pain and reduce bleeding
– Dates can prevent postpartum depression
– They create a feeling that you are full and you can lose a few pounds
– Also increasing libido
– Dates improve the vision and prevent the damage of macula in relation to the aging process.